Monday, October 23, 2006

Baja bound?!

This may be a little bit premature given the circumstances, but should my dad, Rick, and I, Bonnie, actually get all the paperwork in in time, we will be sailing Dad's new boat from the Berkley area in San Francisco to Cabo San Lucas. I'll let Dad tell you about the boat itself, as I know very little, and am, in fact, merely going along for the ride. Free labour! What a world!

Dad is in California right now, while I'm completing my shift here in the Crowsnest Pass. Should all the paperwork work out, I'll be joining him on Wednesday night, and we'll set sail on Thursday.

More to come, including a tour of the boat, and her name (I don't know how to spell it, and would hate to curse us by misnaming her. The sea is full of superstition, so I hear).

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

nonsense... i'll be all drugged up!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

wow phil... you should feel honoured if you Were to be invited... the cookies is asking a bit much.

MOM! i'm RIGHT HERE! unless that was erin masquerading as mom...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home